Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/06/12 December Sunrise & Sunsets

Sunrise a few weeks ago along the
eastern horizon outside Peoria, IL

Earlier this month, I managed to do a little bit of photography during a hectic work schedule photographing a couple nice sunrises and sunsets. I usually find these last two months of the year very busy as I usually am working long hours and don't have much in the way of free time. Every now and then though I manage to sneak a little bit of time into my day for some photography. I've added a few photos I shot this month below:

A beautiful December sunset!
The geese were still here just before
we ended the "snow-drought"...
A local cemetery outside of town and a fiery sunset...

Stay tuned for another post at a later date. I ended up shooting some cool photos a week or two ago as I was out doing some night photography once again. I'll update at some point with that post as well...