Sunday, February 1, 2015

01/18/15 Portraits: Pets

Thunder, posing for a portrait earlier this month in Peoria, IL

Over the last month, I shot some more photos of our pets as I usually do from time to time. They definitely can be tricky to photograph and getting them to cooperate with my camera, but I've been quite fortunate over the years to snap some rewarding photos of them. Once again, I ended up quite happy with many of the photos I shot. I've added a few portraits of our pets below:

One of Taser's better photos as of late...
Thunder, decided to cooperate with the camera in this shot!
Thunder, sure loves to hang out next to the Christmas tree every year!
Another nice portrait of Taser!
"Curiosity"
"The truth is out there"
"A golden-hour portrait"
Luigi, the oldest cat doing what old cats do...getting ready to sleep!
Taser, has been much more cooperative as of late!
A nice close-up!
Another "Christmas portrait"!
He's a trouble-maker, but he is the loyalist cat I've come across!
Another shot of Thunder...

That's all for now. I'll be updating with another post in the coming days as I made a trip to Starved Rock to shoot some photos of the icefalls. Stay tuned for that.