Monday, January 23, 2012

01/11/12 Thunder: Once Again...

Thunder, my kitten enjoying a winter afternoon
at my apartment in Peoria, IL

A little over a week ago, I shot some more photos of my kitten: Thunder. I had nothing really planned on this afternoon as I was beginning to prepare for our area's first snowstorm here in central Illinois that was slated to arrive the following day. A boring day was in store for myself so I decided to pull out the camera once again and shoot some more photos of Thunder as he enjoyed the afternoon on my day-off. Here are a handful of photos I've added below:

What an adorable kitten!
A true weather watcher...when he's not at my
desk staring at the animated weather radar he's
looking to the sky a lot like myself...
Yes, he even has his own pillows.
Quite a spoiled kitten!
A great shot here!
Lounging around after some play time...
This cat loves observing nature out my window...

Stay tuned for a future post of some winter photos I shot over the last couple of weeks as we finally got some accumulating snow here in Peoria, IL. Talk about long overdue eh Old Man Winter?!