Wednesday, January 21, 2015

01/01/15 Christmas: 2014

One of my ornaments on my Christmas tree last month at my apartment in Peoria, IL

Over the last month, I've shot a few photos at my apartment and my parent's house during the Christmas season to add to my photography collection. It's always fun to photograph new things and I find it enjoyable to shoot some photos showcasing the colors of Christmas every year as well. Furthermore, I've been quite busy over the last month using Adobe Photoshop Elements to add photo effects and filters to some photos I've shot over the years. I've posted those photos in a gallery on my website seen here. It has been awhile since I last posted due to a busy work schedule, but I do have some new posts I'll be posting in the coming days. Anyhow, I've added a few photos I shot of the Christmas holiday with my Canon DSLR camera's below:

 A perfect spot for a Christmas tree I'd say!
I could probably feature this one in a Christmas card someday...
 Another view of the Christmas tree, but this time from outside!
 Of course, I have an ornament from Northern Illinois University where I graduated back in 2009...
 A well-timed shot that I setup on a cloudy evening at dusk that allowed me to achieve the pleasing background!
 You gotta love the colors of Christmas!
 The colors of Christmas well-represented here as well...

That's all for this quick post. I'll be adding more posts including photos I've shot over the last month in the coming days. Stay tuned.