Sunday, August 11, 2013

07/17/13 New Pet: Taser

Taser: my mom and dad's new addition to the family
enjoying himself in my hometown of Kewanee, IL 

Over the last month, I've been quite busy with photography on my down-time. I've been busy shooting many summer photos around the local-area and I'll post those at a later date. Anyway, on a trip back to my hometown I was surprised with a new kitten to photograph last month at my parent's house. My parent's adopted him last month. His name is Taser and he is quite a playful kitten. He definitely reminds me of when I adopted my very own kitten a few years ago. Thunder, is all grown-up now though! Over the last few weeks I've stopped-in a couple times to see this lil' guy and do some "pet photography" for my folks. I've added a handful of photos of Taser below:

A photogenic kitten indeed!
Attempting "hide-n-seek"...
Taser, next to his favorite toy (pet goat) that he loves
to sink his claws into...
Probably wondering why this enormous
camera is pointed at him...
A goofy kitten!
Action shot...when those eyes get big, look out!
He decided to do a lil' head pose here or something...
Any cat loves to play at a young age!
All that's needed in this caption is: Aww...
Love this shot! "A window full of possibilities"
More goofing off...
A cute lil' kitten!
Deep in-thought!
A personal favorite!
Relaxing...
A cute stare goin' on here!
Yikes, back up!! The camera is about to get attacked!
Another adorable shot!
My favorite!
One fun and energetic kitten!

That's all for now. I'll be updating soon with a couple more posts from this past month in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.