Thursday, October 23, 2014

09/26/14 Our Pets in their New Surroundings

Taser, relaxing and enjoying my parent's new house this fall in Edwards, IL

Last month, I shot a few photos of our pets that also moved-in to my parent's new house this fall in Edwards, IL. Of course, our pets enjoyed their new surroundings as expected so I was able to grab a good handful of photos of them in their new home. I also shot many photos of my parent's new house during the late summer and early fall before the move and they can be found here. It was actually fun to do a little "real estate photography" during the late summer and early fall before all the furniture arrived as well. Anyhow, I've added several photos of our pets in the new house below:

 Quite a pleasing shot of Taser along a window ledge...
 Luigi, striking a pose...
 "Cat nap"
 "Hanging out on the staircase"
 An awesome shot!
 Another good shot!
 "Curiosity"
 Amazing!
 Luigi, enjoying the aerial-view thanks to this staircase...
Another photogenic shot...
"Observing the great outdoors"
This cat is very cooperative when it comes to me snapping photos...
"Looking for a bird feast"
 Such a cute cat...
 My camera is about to get "pounced"!
 Both of these cats sure love windows...
 Taser enjoying the staircase in the basement!

That's a wrap on this quick post. I also managed to photograph the Peoria, IL riverfront as well last month and I'll be adding that post soon as well.