Monday, September 21, 2015

08/30/15 Summer: 2015

Summer colors were out in full force over the last couple of months in Peoria, IL 

Over the last few months, I photographed the summer season around the local area as has been the case in years past as well. I usually always visit Hoerr Nursery in Peoria, IL during the spring and summer months to capture most of my spring and summer photos as they usually have a wide selection of flowers and plants to photograph. All of these photos I shot with my Canon 7D and Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 macro-lens for the most part. I've added my summer: 2015 collection below:

 Mother Nature showing off!
 Beautiful summer colors!
A summer landscape shot along the Illinois River last month...
 Roses are red...
Quite photogenic!
I thought the colors were great in this photo!
 I love this one!
 Lily pads!
 The leaves on this plant were quite sharp...
I really like this one as well...
 I photograph these flowers every year and they seem to always give me some good images!
 Colorful indeed!
 I love the blurred background on this one!
 A close-up of this flower while a bee stops by for a photo-op!
More good colors...
Such a cool shot!
The purples really "popped" on a cloudy morning...
Another neat shot!
Loving the colors here...
"Statue among the flowers"
And that's a wrap for summer...

That wraps up my summer: 2015 collection. I'll be focusing on some more photography over the coming weeks as I find some down time to head outdoors and shoot some photos this fall and focus on some night photography as well. I shot the Milky Way last week and I'll be posting some of those photos from a few nights of photography under the stars in the near future.