Sunday, March 13, 2016

03/01/16 Vintage

Some clever Adobe Photoshop work with my Canon AE-1 film camera at my house in Peoria, IL 

On March 1st, I decided to take some time to photograph my Canon AE-1 film camera in hopes to get a few vintage photos that I could bring to life in Adobe Photoshop. I decided to keep a few of my color photographs while creating some dramatic black n' white photos as well. I also decided to do a color splash on my favorite photo of the bunch (above). I've added a few more photos I shot below:

It's quite interesting to get a feel for what many photographers used to photograph with before film cameras switched to digital...
The black n' white really gave a more dramatic vintage feel to the photo!
 "The rest of the world was black n' white"...
"But we were in screaming color!"
A once very popular film camera in its day...
"Old-school"

That's all for this post. I also found some down time to partake in some more artistic photography earlier this month as well. I will post those photos in an upcoming post.