Wednesday, October 30, 2013

09/27/13 Taser Once Again...

Taser, with the great outdoors as a backdrop
 in my hometown of Kewanee, IL

Last month, I was able to make a trip occasionally back to my hometown of Kewanee, IL. During my short stay(s) I captured some photogenic moments of my parent's new kitten who has really grown as of late. Anyhow, the "lil guy" was quite photogenic on a few occasions, but it took a lot of work to get him to cooperate of course. I've added several photos of his brief "photo-shoot" below:

Quite a photogenic photo here!
"Thinking"
Awesome!
Another portrait!
It was tough to pick the best "one(s)" so I
added quite a few from this moment!
"I'm getting sleepy" moment...
Another pose...
At this point he has had enough of the shutter making noise from
my camera!
A white cat with a blue backdrop...win!
An "aww moment"
One last shot from this particular morning!

That's all for now. I have more posts I'm still working on that I'll be posting shortly as I continue to get caught up on posts. More to come...