Tuesday, October 22, 2013

08/18/13 An August Sunrise

A magnificent sunrise on an August morning in Peoria, IL 

A few months ago, I shot a nice sunrise as I was in the process of moving to a new apartment in Peoria, IL. It does feel like forever ago since I've last posted. It seems I've been pretty non-existent on here for quite some time now. Due to that fact I thought I'd give an update. Over the last couple of months I've had several photography "projects" I've been working on which has kind of kept me away from "posting". It has been kind of hectic. Since today I've come to realize I haven't posted any new content for over a month I thought I should get back into the swing of things and start writing some new posts. I've added photos I shot on an August morning earlier this year below:

Playing around with the rising sun...
"Sky of gold"
 Love this shot!
 As you get older you learn to appreciate every sunrise/sunset!
 "Illumination"
 "Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning"...
Sun up!
 (Canon 10-22mm wide-angle lens)
 One of my favorite shots from the morning!
 One more wide-angle shot!
 A closer shot...I couldn't decide which one I liked better in this case!
 "The peaking sun"

That will wrap up this quick post. Hopefully, I can find some time in-between fall photography to sit down and catch up on some more posts over the next few weeks. Until then...