Saturday, February 8, 2014

10/13/13 Autumn Portraits at NIU

Vicky and I enjoying a fall morning at Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, IL

On this day, my girlfriend and I enjoyed the fall morning and early afternoon by doing some photography on campus before a Northern Illinois Huskies football game later that evening in Dekalb, IL. After dodging raindrops and even a thunderstorm at one point we were able to find some locations on campus to shoot a few portraits. Earlier in the year, we also did some portraits as well seen here. I've added a few of our photos from this particular day below:

 Thought I'd title this caption "Sparks fly"
 Vicky getting ready for a photo. An incredibly random 
shot that turned out quite well!
 Davis Hall worked as a nice background indeed!
 Vicky and some fountains behind Davis Hall...
 Near the lagoon on campus...
 One of my favorites!
 Vicky on a bridge across the lagoon...
 A quick portrait with a "hint" of fall in the background!
 The skies beginning to break up to allow some sunshine to filter through...
"Under Heaven's Skies"
 Vicky taking a "shot" of Altgeld Hall as the sun finally
makes an appearance!
One more shot of Vicky in front of Altgeld Hall
before we head to the football game...

That will wrap up this post. Over the next few weeks I was quite busy with fall photography and I'll be posting those photos in the coming days as well.