Wednesday, May 28, 2014

04/22/14 Pet Photography

Luigi, enjoying an afternoon observing the great outdoors in my hometown of Kewanee, IL

Last month, I also found some time to get a few shots of some of our remaining pets. The only one not pictured here is Taser, but you can find several pics of him here. Over the last few years, we've lost quite a few to illness and old age unfortunately. That's one major reason I have posted so many pet photos over the last couple of years. I only wish I was more into photography when I was younger since we had a large amount of pets to photograph. With that being said, I'm sure I'll get more pets in the future. That's almost a certainty! I've added just a few photos below:

Dana, our last remaining goat grazing in this pasture!
Another good shot of Dana in our pasture...
A close-up of Thunder!

That's all for the pets. Next up are some storm chasing posts I'm working on as I spent most of late April and May chasing severe storms locally in Illinois and Iowa. Those will be posted in the coming days.